Here's my dog, Percy, just before I left home. He was very sad because he could tell that I would be leaving for the week!
Here's my childhood home in Michigan! It's COLD!
This is my brother's dog, Obi.
And this is my mom's dog, Buddy.

Guess who this adorable kid is!

Here's my mom and my brother!

Me with Obi.

Guess who this adorable kid is!
Here's my mom and my brother!
Me with Obi.
My brother's driving! Yikes!
The first thing we did on Sunday was to go see Ben play soccer. Look how COLD it is here! It was about 12 degrees that day!
My brother getting ready for the game.
My brother playing goalie.
Ben with some of his friends that he's had since kindergarten! It seems like only yesterday when they were all fifth graders themselves!
"Please stop taking pictures of me while I'm trying to concentrate!"
No comments:
Post a Comment