Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update on End of the Year Party

Parents - you can ignore my previous post. The party will go on as originally planned - on Friday, June 4th. You'll definitely want to take the day off of work to be there for the celebration! There will be special awards and goodies handed out to the kids. We'll have a big end-of-the-year feast (no idea what will be on the menu just yet - we're open to ideas)! And we'll check out our class's Fifth Grade Video Year Book, projected onto a big screen! Best of all, I've reserved the Multi-Purpose Room so that we can bring both classes together for the celebration!

More details will be posted and sent home as we get closer to the end of the year. After all, we still have a ton of stuff to do before we get to June 4th. I just wanted to give you all a heads up so you can get off of work if you need to! I hope to see you all there!!

No comments: