Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcoming a New Set of Superstars!

Welcome to third grade!
If you've found your way to my blog, that means you probably received a letter in the mail letting you know that you'll be a SUPERSTAR this year!

I'm more excited than ever before to start this new school year! I absolutely LOVE my new classroom. And after getting my list of new students, it looks like we're already off to a great start!

Check it out! These are the third graders you'll be spending the year with in room 40! Sorry, but I don't post last names of students, so you'll just have to guess at the last names for now!

Sofferin's Superstars
Class of 2011

Axel
Rebekah
Aniya
Marita
Klea
Deadrien
Chloe
Justice
Leonardo
Nicholas
Hudson
Darius
Ivan
Amber
Alexis
Elysha
Abdullah

Recognize any names? If not, don't worry - after just a day or so next week, you'll have a whole new set of friends!

I hope to see EVERYONE at orientation this Friday afternoon. If you can't make it then have a good last week off and I'll see you on Monday!


EDIT: Mrs. Beaver pointed out to me that I made a mistake in the letter that I sent out and said somewhere that your child was going into fifth grade. Just to clarify, that was an error! Your child isn't skipping two grades! In other news, Mrs. Beaver has volunteered to be my personal editor! :D

No comments: