Today was Hat Day at Beauclerc, and most of the class showed up strutting their School Spirit! Check out all the great hats!
Leo won the vote for the coolest hat in the class with his retro Mario Bros. hat!
Amber was cute as can be in the top of her pumpkin Halloween costume!
Here's Axel in his moose hat. He claims the brown things behind the moose are footprints, but they look like something else to me.
A lot of kids opted for the tried and true baseball cap. But some kids went for something a little more original, like Hudson in his fishing hat! Or Rebekah in her fuzzy black hat!
Or Kenniah with this awesome cowboy hat, which she had trouble fitting over her braids! Even though she was sick, Elysha still managed to come with school spirit and a snazzy matching outfit to go with it!
Out of 18 kids, only 5 forgot to bring their school spirit today. They look pretty upset about it too. Except for Abdullah. Oh well, I hope they remember their school spirit next time! Our next Spirit Day is December 3rd - Stuffed Animal Day!!
Oh, I wish I could have seen all the hats. The closest we come to a Spirit Week is "Jeans Day", where we don't have to wear our uniform. :(. It costs a dollar too.
1 comment:
Oh, I wish I could have seen all the hats. The closest we come to a Spirit Week is "Jeans Day", where we don't have to wear our uniform. :(. It costs a dollar too.
Post a Comment