Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mr. Sofferin's Public Dropbox

I'm all about technology and the Internet.  I like to avoid accumulating papers as much as possible, so rather than print out loads of copies of certain documents, I will instead be posting them in my Public Dropbox folder.  Using the link below, parents and students can view the files online or download them to your computer, smartphone, or tablet.  Throughout the year, additional items that don't need printing will be added to the public Dropbox for your convenience.  If any parent does NOT have access to any Internet-capable device, please let me know so that I can provide you with paper copies of things that I upload to Dropbox.  Also, please note - several businesses block cloud-based systems, such as Dropbox, so you might not be able to access the link from your work computer.  Right now, there are three important items uploaded:

  • Supply List - in case you never got one or lost your copy
  • Curriculum and Policies Guide - 7-page overview for parents of the curriculum, teaching strategies, and policies of room 81
  • How to Be a Superstar - Full-color brochure for the third graders, written entirely by my fifth grade class from last year!  Note - You won't see any mention of reading, writing, or social studies in the brochure.  That's only because when I had my kids do the writing, I thought I would not be teaching those subjects this year.  

No comments: